On Tuesday Wisconsin Spotlight reported that former top Democrat operative Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein was given keys to the KI Center ballroom in Green Bay, Wisconsin where absentee ballots were stored and counted for days prior to the 2020 election.
New emails confirmed this development in the battleground state of Wisconsin.
Wisconsin already had its election issues.
Wisconsin Spotlight reported:
Here’s what the emails and Wisconsin Spotlight’s investigation found:
- A former Democratic operative, Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, served as a de facto elections administrator and had access to Green Bay’s absentee ballots days before the election
- Spitzer-Rubenstein asked Green Bay’s clerk if he and his team members could help correct or “cure” absentee ballots like they did in Milwaukee.
- Green Bay’s clerk grew increasingly frustrated with the takeover of her department by the Democrat Mayor’s staff and outside groups.
- Brown County Clerk Sandy Juno said the contract stipulated that Spitzer-Rubenstein would have four of the five keys to the KI Center ballroom where ballots were stored and counted.
- Brown County’s clerk said the city of Green Bay “went rogue.”
- Election law experts said the city illegally gave left-leaning groups authority over the election.
Following the news Wisconsin State Senator Roger Roth called on Green Bay’s Mayor Eric Genrich to resign.
Roth was apparently aware of this criminal activity and condoned it.
And now this…
Protesters gathered outside the Green Bay City Hall on Friday to demand an investigation of the criminal activity and the resignation of the Green Bay Mayor.
Of course, Wisconsin Democrats are lying about the incident.
ARTICLE SOURCE : americanconservatives.today